Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
These concentrated organic apple cider vinegar rinses are infused with certified organic herbs and organic essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
How to Use:
Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to Squeeze or spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled.
For short thin hair, recipe can be halved.
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.