MamaP Bamboo Toothbrushes:
Handle is lightweight and compostable Choose soft or medium vegan nylon bristles. Non-toxic paint tip — prevents bamboo decay to last as long as other leading toothbrushes
Proper Disposal: Start by breaking the head off and throwing it in the trash. Compost the handle.
Important: Keep the bristles intact to avoid them ending up in the water supply or environment.
Sales from these toothbrushes support great causes:
- The yellow line supports bee and pollinator conservation: The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
- The blue line goes towards conserving the world’s oceans: The Ocean Foundation
- The rainbow line goes towards protecting LGBTQ+ Equality: The Trevor Project
- The red line goes towards protecting womxn’s rights: Planned Parenthood
- The green line goes towards funding mental health: NAMI