Meet the konjac sponge, a gentle cleansing exfoliator made from the konjac root, a porous root vegetable that grows in Asia. Slough away dead skin cells, giving skin a smooth, glowy complexion. Available in 5 colors. Each purchase gives back!
One 3" round infused natural konjac sponge. Test on a small area of skin before using.
The konjac root helps to gently exfoliate your skin without irritation.
Includes cotton string to hang dry
All-natural and 100% compostable
5% of sales give back to important causes
- Aloe (green) for Mental Health- helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin.
- Charcoal (yellow) for Saving the Bees- deep cleans pores, removing dirt and excess oils.
- Rose (red) for protecting womxn's rights - rejuvenates damaged and uneven skin tones.
- Blueberry (blue) for Saving our Oceans
- Lavender (purple) for Equality for Everyone
After use, always rinse your sponge well. Allow the sponge to dry between uses. Do not wring it out as this may damage the delicate plant fibers, just squeeze between your flattened hands. You can also pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps it last even longer.
When dried, it will shrink and harden – this is perfectly natural. Allow the sponge to absorb water and rehydrate before using again. Never use the sponge when dry.
Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water. Your sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 1 to 3 months. Once it starts to break down, replace it. These sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.